- This event has passed.
Big Game Sunday 2018 w/ Judson Brown Trio
February 4, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$30 – $50
It’s Big Game Sunday with Jesse Oaks and the Judson Brown Trio in Leinie Lodge starting at 2 pm. Watch the National Football League Championship game here and be part of the fun for our annual Superbowl Party.
Pregame Party Details:
2:15 pm to 5:15 pm
- Doors open at 2 pm with cash bar | $30 per person
Add $20: For $20 extra, start full open bar at 2 pm | ($50 total per person)
- Judson Brown Trio performs live from 2:15 to 5:15.
TICKETS AVAILABLE ON SITE ON DAY OF THE EVENT
Game Time Party Details
5:15 to game end
Game kickoff is set around 5:30 pm | *appetizer buffet opens around this time.
- Must be 21 or older to attend this event.
- Pay at the door: $30.00 for pre-game party music with Judson Brown Trio till 5:15. (add additional $20 for early 2pm full bar access)
- Game full open bar starts at 5:15 – *shots not included.
- Private party includes appetizer buffet during the 1st half, dinner buffet at halftime, and pizza following the game!
- For $20 extra you can start with apps and drinks at 2 pm during our pre-game party.
- A great view of the game no matter where you sit or stand:
Game will project on two 150″ HD projection screens and 16 other large HD TVs throughout the entire lodge.
- Prizes, drawings, sweepstakes, giveaways, and more!
OaksBowl Party Menu
Private Big Game Party is in the Lienie Lodge
1st Half Appetizer Buffet
Garlic parmesan boneless wings
Mild buffalo boneless wings
Cream cheese poppers
Pretzel Bites and cheese
Nachos, beef, and cheese
Halftime Dinner Buffet
Italian Beef Sandwiches
Wraps (Mild Buffalo, and Turkey Bacon)
(Veggie wraps upon order)
Mexican Steak Tacos
*Food menu items subject to change