- This event has passed.
Big Game Sunday – Oaksbowl 2020
February 2 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm$30 – $50
It’s Big Game Sunday with Jesse Oaks and the Judson Brown Trio in Leinie Lodge starting at 2 pm. Watch the National Football League Championship game here and be part of the fun for our annual “Oaksbowl Football Party.”
Tickets are available on our Shop Page.
Pregame Party Details: 2:15 pm to 5:15 pm
- Doors open at 2 pm with cash bar | $30 per person Add $20: For $20 extra, start full open bar at 2 pm | ($50 total per person)
- Judson Brown Trio performs live from 2:15 to 5:15.
TICKETS AVAILABLE ON SITE ON DAY OF THE EVENT
Game Time Party Details 5:15 to game endKickoff is set around 5:30 pm | *appetizer buffet opens around this time.
- Must be 21 or older to attend this event.
- Pay at the door: $30.00 for pregame party music with Judson Brown Trio till 5:15.
(add additional $20 for early 2 pm full bar access)
- Game full open bar starts at 5:15 – *shots not included.
- Private party includes appetizer buffet during the 1st half, and dinner buffet at halftime!
- For $20 extra you can start with apps and drinks at 2 pm during our pregame party.
- A great view of the game no matter where you sit, stand, or chill
Game will project on two 150″ HD projection screens and 16 other large HD TVs throughout the entire lodge.
- Prizes, drawings, sweepstakes, giveaways, t-shirts, hats, hoodies, and more!
OaksBowl Party Menu
Private Big Game Party is in the Lienie Lodge
1st Half Appetizer Buffet
Garlic Parmesan boneless wings Mild buffalo boneless wings Cream cheese poppers Pretzel Bites and cheese Nachos, beef, and cheese Jalapeño Nuggets Veggie Platter
Halftime Dinner Buffet
Italian Beef Sandwiches Bratwurst
Wraps (Mild Buffalo, and Turkey Bacon) (Veggie wraps upon order)
Mexican Steak Tacos Mexican rice Grilled veggies
*Food menu items subject to change
Let us know you’re joining us through Facebook! Click here, for the Facebook events link.