- This event has passed.
Judson Brown Band
April 10 @ 1:30 pm - 5:50 pmFree
Following the success of “Millennial Outlaw,” The Judson Brown Band jams your favorite eclectic tunes all afternoon long. Come on out to enjoy hot food, cool beverages, and great music.
More about the Band:
Band leader Judson Brown (of Bella Cain) is joined by core members Colleen Kuraszek (borrowed from the classical world, also of Mellencougar) and Greg Gonzalez (formerly of Bella Cain)
- Carryout & Curbside: Options still available. The main bar is the place for carry out orders for pickup.
- Online ordering: https://www.toasttab.com/jesse-oaks-18490-w-old-gages-lake-rd/v3
- Phone 847-223-2575
- Delivery: Jesse Oaks delivery is not offered directly. GrubHub and UberEats are available.
- Parties: Please contact Barb@jesseoaks.com Parties are allowed up to 50 person max
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating:
- Tables will be seated first come first serve. Reservations are not accepted.
- All patrons must be seated by host/hostess.
- While waiting to be seated, please remain 6’ apart
- We will let you know when your table is ready, if not immediately available.
- State guidelines suggest masks to be worn while not at table
- Parties will be sat at tables appropriate for guest count i.e. 4 guests to a 4 person table, 5-6 guests to a 6 person table, 6-10 at a 10 person table. Please ensure all guests arrive at time of seating
- No more than 10 people at a table.
- DO NOT MOVE TABLES! These are set up under guidance from the State of Illinois.
- Inside and outside bars are available to customers for orders (drinks or food). Please maintain social distancing. A bartender may take your order and deliver your food and drinks directly to your table to prevent crowding at the bar.
- We encourage credit card or exact change.
- Outdoor areas
- Playground and sand pit are now open. Children must be supervised. The playground equipment will not be sanitized by the establishment and children can play at their own risk. Surface sanitizer can be provided upon request.
- There are outdoor port-a-potties for your convenience located outside the patio.
- Dogs are now allowed
- Seating areas will be assigned by the host for parties with dogs
- Dogs have a “potty” area located on the west end of the front parking lot. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their animal.
- Aggressive dogs will be asked to leave immediately
- Parties with dogs that constantly bark will receive 1 warning before we ask them to leave
- Dogs must always be on a lease with owner, securing a dog to a table is not allowed
- No dogs allowed after 9 pm
- Draft beer is not available at this time
- Breakfast Friday-Sunday available, serving times listed on the menu
- ATM is available at front bar and also the Leinenkugel Lodge
- Condiments will be made available on request.
IF YOU ARE SICK, STAY HOME
The Jesse Oaks management & staff thank you for your understanding and helping us stay compliant and safe during this time. Please be patient with us as we adapt to these uncharted waters with State mandated guidelines.