It’s Full Throttle Sundays at Jesse Oaks. Bikes Leave Rt20 at 10 am, the ride concludes at Jesse Oaks with football, food, and fun from noon to 2p.
It’s our final ride and we’re making it BIG!. Join us for your chance to win a trip to 2019 Sturgis Bike Rally which includes Tickets to ALL Rock Show, and Pappy Hoel Campground Site! 95.1 WIIL Rock’s Tom Kief broadcasts live from noon to 2 with your chance to qualify and win!
We’re ridin’ to Ukes, so grab your bike, enjoy some grub, and get ready for a fun ride through Lake County! It’s breakfast and bikes with Jesse Oaks!
- 8 am – Bar opens, and breakfast is served
- 9:30 am – Kickstands up as we head to Ukes Harley Davidson (website) (map)
- 10:30 – Depart Ukes and begin a scenic 40 mile bike ride.
- Noon to 2pm – Hang out, Show off your chrome, and qualify for your chance to win a trip to Surgis 2019.
- 2 pm – Winner announced at the conclusion of the radio broadcast
- ? – Second, third, fourth stop at one of our favorite Lake County bars… who knows?!
Watch the video below:
Registration starts at 8:30 am with kickstands up at 10, and the last bike returning to Jesse Oaks at 3 pm. Biker run is sponsored Lake Shore Harley Davidson in Libertyville in memory of Josh Ventura and all fallen officers in 2016. All proceeds go to the Officer Josh Ventura Scholarship Fund.
- $20 per bike
- $10 passenger
- Silent Auction
- Cash Bar
On Saturday, June 25, 2016 bikers from across Lake County and Chicago land gathered at Jesse Oaks just before noon for the Annual Iron Justice Benefit biker run which spans 75 miles of open road with assisted escorts from friendly law enforcement.
Iron justice at Jesse Oaks – Spherical Image – RICOH THETA
Jesse Oaks run day 360 photo – Spherical Image – RICOH THETA
Iron justice – Spherical Image – RICOH THETA