It’s Full Throttle Weekends at Jesse Oaks.
- Join us for breakfast and a bike ride.
- Breakfast starts at 8:30 am
- We’re riding through Lake County with Tom Kief, and the 95.1 WIIL Rock listeners.
- Bikes leave the Jesse Oaks parking lot at 10:30 am, and will finish around noon at a new location.
- 95.1 WIIL Rock broadcasts live at the end of the ride at noon.
1st stop Thirsty Horse (40 minute ride)
2nd stop Golf Farm (40 minute ride)
Plus, you can enter for your chance to win tickets and qualify for a camping spot at Poppy Hoel Campground Sturgis SD & 2 wrist band to get into the Full Throttle Saloon. The winner will be announced at our final run July 31st.