At Jesse Oaks, we occasionally feature Beverage in Hand Volleyball tournaments. You'll see them become available on our website and Facebook throughout the year.
These event are open to the public, so gather your friends and family and assemble your team.
General Rules of B.I.H Volleyball
- Doors open in the Jesse Oaks LODGE AT 11:00 AM
- Registration starts around 11:30 am
- Team cost is around $200.00 (6 person team minimum)
- 9 Player teams are encouraged ($20 per player after 9)
- Games Start Time: Noon
- Format will be a round robin to seed teams.
- Single elimination tournament with 5 games guaranteed.
- Must have yard glass with liquid in hand while playing
Online registration is available and will appear on our Jesse Oaks Shops page when B.I.H. events are posted.
Beverage In Hand Registration Print Form will be available online when events are announced.
Outdoor Fall Leagues 2019 Season Play (9/23 thru 11/1)
Outdoor Fall Leagues 2019 Season Play features seasonal volleyball play from September 23rd thru November 1st.
Registration for Outdoor Volleyball Leagues for Fall 2019 at Jesse Oaks is officially underway.
Season runs September 23 thru November 1st.
Please provide any additional information the Order Notes section during checkout
Super Rec Seasonal – Super rec A and B skill players
- Rule #1 have fun
- All registration fees must be paid in full at time of registration
- Please keep in mind, in the end, the main emphasis of all of the leagues is to have fun!
- Earliest game starts at 6:30 pm and depending on league size the latest game will be 9:50 pm
- Sunday Leagues will start at 5 pm
- Each match consists of 3 (rally scoring) games to 21 runs approximately 50 minutes.
- All teams will make playoffs Official Jesse Oaks volleyball rules apply
- All games will be officiated by referees
- All Super Recreational teams with a .800 or higher winning % and/or higher skill levels are subject to being moved to the next level up.