Come play pickup volleyball on Sundays!
- $15 for one session
- Each session includes volleyball play and one drink, worth up to $6.
- Reserve a spot by clicking on the link to the session.
- Payment by credit card is required.
- No refunds are given.
- If you are using a credit from a previous week, you can email or text Sean.
- Last minute reservations: If on Sunday morning you decide you want to play, you can always show up and
see if there are spots available and pay the bartender when you arrive.
- To cancel, email Sean firstname.lastname@example.org
- 36 hour advanced notice required to receive credit for a future Sunday Pickup Volleyball session. No refunds are given
- No credits are given for not showing up or for cancelling after Friday at 7pm (36 hours advanced notice).
- If there are not enough people signed up for a session by Friday night or Saturday morning, then the session
will be canceled. Players who reserved a spot for that session will be contacted and will receive a credit for
- Number of courts: 2 (indoor)
- Number of teams: 4 teams playing at one time, with 1-2 teams sitting out (maximum of 6 teams)
- Number of players per team: maximum of 6 (can be less depending on number of players in
- Number of players: maximum of 30 total
- Format: fun pickups in a round-robin format. This is not a tournament. There are no awards or prizes.
- Each week, pay for the session.
- On Sunday:
a. Check in with the coordinator upon arrival.
b. Check in with the bartender upon arrival.
c. Follow the Sunday Pickup Volleyball Guidelines and Rules
d. Get your one free drink at some point before the session ends.
e. Close your tab by 3:30pm (be sure to tip your bartender!).
f. Play volleyball and have fun!
Guidelines and Rules
- For more details about games, players, and rules, view the Sunday Pickup Volleyball – Information and